There are four simple steps to get access to the subscription service.
- Access the MBS Online Subscribe webpage.
- Enter your email address and press the 'Subscribe' button.
- The following advisory note will be displayed - "Thanks you for subscribing to MBS Online. An email has been sent to your nominated account. To activate your account, please follow the instructions within the email." Click the 'Back to the subscribe page' link.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you outlining further instructions. From this email complete the 'Confirm subscription to the MBS' form.
- Enter your name in the 'Your real name' box.
- Select the boxes of the categories you wish to be subscribed to.
- Enter and confirm your password.
- Press the 'Confirm my subscription' button.
- Information provided by persons wishing to subscribe to the MBS Online Subscription Service is collected and recorded by Health for the sole purpose of maintaining the service.
- Information provided by persons wishing to subscribe to the MBS Online Subscription Service will not be used for any purpose other than that specified above. It will not be passed on to any other organisation. Find out more about MBS Online website privacy.
- Subscribers are entitled to cancel their subscription to the MBS Online Subscription Service at any time.
- MBS Online will notify subscribers via email as updates are published to MBS Online.
- No fee is payable by subscribers to the MBS Online Subscription Service.
- MBS Online reserves the right to delete any subscription from its records if an update cannot be delivered to the email address provided by the subscriber.
- MBS Online reserves the right to cancel the MBS Online Subscription Service at any time and without notice to subscribers.
If you are still experiencing problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org
explaining the problem you have.